Hot Water Biomass Boilers Overview
The Herz Group is one of the few suppliers in the world that offers biomass solutions ranging from 10 kW to 10 MW.
Herz is an established brand in biomass systems, supplying and installing complete solutions from the boiler, to the fuel container, to the buffer tank, to containerised heating centres. It also has extensive research materials and expertise at its disposal, cooperating with universities worldwide and running a state-of-the-art testing facility to develop the most innovative and efficient biomass technologies.
Hot Water Biomass Boilers - Boiler DetailsOn its two premises spread over 11 hectares and with 6.200 m² of shop-floor area, Herz manufactures more than 200 boiler systems per year. The cooperation with nearby university research facilities and related organizations – with Austria being recognised for her expertise in wood heating with stringent pollution limits – as well as the know-how of its high-skilled 100-plus employees secure the high technological standard of Herz boilers.Key features include:
- Well Designed Heat Exchangers - fire tube heat exchangers are highly efficient and are made to match your heating needs
- Fully automatic high-speed cleaning system
- Fully Automatic Tube Cleaning System
- Capacity Control (Standard) - Air supply and fuel inputs are coordinated to attain the actual heat demand using PLC control and Lambda O2 regulation. When heat demand drops, the unit is operated in part-load mode or is shut down
- Capacity and Combustion Control - Features a fully modulating computer control with 3 interlinking loops that permanently assess the actual requirement of heat, adjust the fuel feed accordingly, and match it with the continuously variable air supply. Reacts dynamically to changes
- Automatic De-Ashing
- Lambda O2 Regulation
- Stepped grate combustion chambers
Hot Water Biomass Boilers - Fuel Transport
- Pellet auger
- Sweep arm agitator
- Scraper hydraulic floor
Hot Water Biomass Boilers - Fuel Storage
Herz Industrial biomass boilers are suitable for use with a purpose built fuel store, prefabricated fuel stores (silo, hopper and hook bins), and v-profile fuel store – ultimately this can be tailored to each site.